Wednesday, December 8, 2010

86.

Haha.
I'm a border line person,.
Border line A.
Border line Honour roll.
Border line everything.
fuck.

is this all i can get without being 100% dedicated?
I'm really envious of those geniuses now.
no studying needed. No homework needed. Ace tests in 10 minutes.
god damnit.
At least my procrastinated mark % has gone up. 7x->8x. Took me 2 years to do that though.
8x->9x will take me 2+ years.
i should probably just be dedicated.
still looking for that person.
to change me.
like before.

But, I've changed myself.
My social attitude.
my work habits?
hell no.
personality?
in your wildest fantasies, this still won't happen

Maybe I should just give up on IB. >_>
No one expects me to get int anyways...
damn it sharon, please learn to understand and read the atmosphere&mood.
then again.
my parent's can't either.
not even you can.
even if you think you know me pretty well.

Though I have to confess, you do hit the mark sometimes.
But I just don't tell you.

-Rem.

No comments: