Friday, December 24, 2010

103.

Merry Christmas Eve.
: )

I still need to secretly wrap + bring presents downstairs.
I'm waiting til 1 for that.
Then hardcore grinding on Rhy, since I know I won't be getting any 2x when it's morning. =\

Still, I can't help but shake the feeling that something isn't right. I feel like some kind of stepping stone between two things: success and failure.

Success is helping someone else get what I've wanted.
Failure is not getting what I wanted.

Either way, result doesn't seem so good.

Played a game called One Chance, and its another underlying metaphor game.
Playing one called 'Every day the same dream'. Same idea&concept in a sense, but more thinking needed.

sigh.
I hate how these games that demonstrate real life choices all have endings which are not pleasant.
dead. freeze to death. die with daughter. watching wife die then die with daugther, suicide, watching friend die, save yourself&daugther but everyone else is dead.
gah.

I need something 'fun'. =\

I guess that's why the only thing I could think of was happiness.
hah.

what a joke.

-Rem.

No comments: