Saturday, December 18, 2010

96.

9000.
Yes.
It.
Is.
Awesome.

But 9900
is MORE AWESOME.
^Is that even correct, grammar-wise?
DROPS, EASY SHIT.
CLEARS, EASIER SHIT.
SMASH, NOTASEASYBUTSTILLEASY SHIT.
FAKES, ....fucknoson LOL.

RACKET = PRO.
ME = NOT PRO.
That's where I fail LOL. =\

For anyone that cares.
p4a.
YES.

I like not updating this blog. It literally gives me time to do nothing.
Because that's what I do with my spare time.
I do nothing.
WIN.

ANYONE WANT TO DO BLOG OVERS AGAIN.
EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT MANDATORY. :D !

Hell yes, no chinese school.
If only it was always like this...=\

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.
IS
FUNNNNNN. <3

...okay you didn't see anything. :3

I feel like a girl for saying that
but hell yes sister, it's fun.
But shopping in general, is NOT fun.
Only when it's for others is it fun~!

Unless it's family.
Then it's hard as shit. >_>
I can never guess what my parents want.
Mom = jewelery? flowers?
Dad = Something electronic? Tools?
=\
living with someone makes christmas shopping horribly horrible.
D:

Sadly, I only shop for family...so...
f--k.

Maybe I should 'expand my horizons'.
lol.

-Rem.

No comments: