Friday, January 21, 2011

129.

oh how i feel stupid.
damned life.
fucks with me the first half.
and is like
'OH I FEEL PITY FOR YOU, HERE'
and I know.
that i'm going to fuck it up in place for life.
._.

Oh life, how you troll me.

Decisions, how you conflict me.

Me, how I hate me.

sigh.
i think i get more chances than anyone else.
but i screw up more than anyone else.
sighhh.

Now you the kind of girl people said I'd never see ,
but girl you picture perfect & a masterpiece ,
and I wonder if it's real , you're the woman of my dreams ,
pretty prom queen , sweeter than a sixteen ,
not a single thing about you I would ever change ,
if perfect is your aim , then baby just stay the same ,
got you on my mind , leave everything behind ,
a dime so divine , you a one of a kind ,
now you the kind of girl I can hold for my life ,
smile for the light , yeah I found miss right ,
your lips are minor kiss , your hips are minor grip ,
forget the rest baby girl , cus I promise this is it ,
and this is for you , I dedicate every bar ,
and if you ever feel alone , I am never too far ,
but no matter what I say , it will never phase you ,
but baby God did his best work when he made you , yeah .


-Rem.

No comments: