Sunday, January 2, 2011

112.

bored at class. =/

Is it just me or am i fucking up friendships without really knowing it?
Its like...i say something that i think is okay, but the other person thinks im just being an asshole.

Sigh.
Take one step at a time.

I wanted that to be my tumblr name... But
1. It was kinda...eh.
2. It was taken.

More 1 than 2.
2 could be easily 'removed' but 1 can't.

And this guy to my left is being retarded. -.-

Je ecrive francias on this thing.

Sadly, no chinese.
This is why i hate sundays...
Oh and saturdays too.

Ill pull up my code from last year and type out a lot of shit when i get back. I swear..i need to rant about some stuff because this class is horrible. Ugh.

I wish this day would just end...
Hell, I wish this school year would just end. It's one hell of a torture.
Maybe even grade 11 will be shit.
Because gr11 is the year where you should prepare for university.

fuck. I hate this class.
But...it's suppsedly 'useful'.
And no, i'm not using this time to try toimprove my typing on this phone.

Sigh.

Oh how badly do i want to just put on some earbuds and let the world drift away...
And totally not sign to myself. :3

Somehow google bdellium for me. What the shit is that.

No comments: