Wednesday, January 12, 2011

121

hey pre-ib teachers.

I know.
i know that ib isn' for the student that has not felt failure.
not for the student who has always been the best, bu may come to ib and realize that he's nothing.
i know

i knew, from the day i was accepted into MY.
my first reaction: 'what, no way.'
i proceeded to see if the smarter people who applied got in.
they didn't
only ones(guys) were sean and yuchen.
i had forseen them get in anyways, with their marvelous scores and all.

but. kc and ab. the didn't.
i excepted them too.
with their 6+ strings of A's.
compared to my lowly 2-3.

i, was shocked.
thanks MY, for screwing with my gr7 final project.
i spent most of the time i had for the project just wondering.
wondering, how the hell did I get in. what do I have that they don't?
they're smarter, better, more athletic, more artistic and creative, and they are confident in themselves.
i don't have any of that.

that's why i had extra time to finish my project.
ms.scott gave me 2 extra weeks.
btw, isn't ms.scott is AMAZING?
don't answer that.
she is.

it took me about year after then, to finally realize.
haha, i think i lied when i said 'i realized when i was accepted into MY'
more like, a year after i was accepted.

damned ib prep talks and crap.
hit me pretty hard that,
damn.
i'm fit for it. o_o

other than my shit grades LOL.

and now this is geting weird to type because boasting was never something i could do anytime.
heck.
it wasn't something i could do at all without feeling weird.
this is why compliments throw me off.
being shit makes me want to improve.
compliments make me cocky.
i hate feeling cocky.
it's like the worse feeling on earth.
unless i'm being 100% sarcastic.

-Rem.

No comments: