Tuesday, January 18, 2011

126.

ouch.
that hurts.
=\

11/20 on accounting.
screw you general journal/ledger pair,
don't inf-combo, let me down.

sigh.
class in 15.
i like the class.
but like always
i'll hate it all the way until it happens
then
i'll love it.
guess that's why i'm still taking it.
still allowing it to be in my schedule.
sigh.

for some reason...
never mind.
because
no one seems to
ever
speak their mind.

anyways.
tumblr.
why you die on me.
sigh, i don't even know whether the button was clicked or not.
tumblr,
you hate on me.
i give.
you win tumblr.
time to go.

want to read eleven minutes.
just because paulo coelho is amazing.
screw the fact that i chose it because it was short.
it is
amazing.

gah, phone died and needs recharging.
at least i have minutes now. @_@

oh and
dear you,
tell me soon.

-Rem.

Psst, just remembered.
hah, I beat your measly 1.5k psat score. AND YOU'RE A GRADE OLDER!
8D

No comments: