Wednesday, January 19, 2011

127

omg.
tomorrow is short classes.
YESSSSSSSSS>
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
english&socials.
i hate socials.
english is bearable because english is fun
and because ms.arnold is awesome.
like ms.scott.
sigh.
i wish mr.puddicombe didn't retire. =\
UNRELATED BUT OKAYYYYYYYYY
moving on.

started to wait for 5 days for sci-fair. fun next 5 days i shall have. ._.
how i loathe science fair.
i wish it would just
DIE.
just like socials essay
and IS project.
btw,
did i mention my group is fucked for tomorrow?
handout. holyshit.
i hope jim/sherlene do their job.

sigh.
OMG.
ITS ONLY 9:30
WIN
I AM
GOING TO SLEEP BEFORE 12 TODAY.
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
Win.
8D

anyways.
hd228 is luring me in.
Q_Q
especially with yuchen having me research headphones now and not earbuds.
D:
sigh
ONE DAY.
THAT SMEXY WHITE HEADPHONE.
SHALL BE CLAIMED.
(and kill my wallet)
BUT.
IT
IS
8D

better than 'yo soloHDs.
coughjustbeatsCOUGH.

-rem.

No comments: