Thursday, January 22, 2009

Term 2: Blog 64

Ahaha. I think Wayne's very desperate to find someone who could draw. I can draw, but I'm not going to tell him! :3

So yeah. Today was okay. I was surprised to find out that todays was Friday schedule. O-o Thats the reason why I'm not at badminton right now. I'm not going today. :DDDDDDDD

So yeah. Day 1's seem to get boringer and boringer. The only thing I feel good about today is that I finally did a friggin' forward roll! Finally! I am not such an epic fail now! :D Now to get the Swedish fall and the shot through. >.>

So yeah. Hurray for very short like blogs! I hate doing blogs now. It takes like 30 minutes to type a decent one that is more than 250 words. Now I'll to try to get over 150. :]

-iRemember

1 comment:

Tasimer Symaster said...

Kevin! Ur 1 blog ahead of everyone! U must have miscounted!