Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Term 2: Blog 70

Whoopie! I hit 70. :] I MUST HIT TRIPLE DIGITS SOONER OR LATER. ASDASDASDASDASD :D

So yeah. Today was okay I guess. Though there was some bad things here and there. And some...un..."Pleasant" things. Mainly just not "good" things.

Gym starts out with me being half asleep while trying to figure out my ruotine. Which, obviously, doesn't work well. I think i busted a limb or something...something important. Than comes Iris kicking me.

Thans math. I finished the math homework before class. How fun. >.> And than we randomly get more homework! How fun! >___<

So lunch was "fantastic" either. It was more of an "interesting". I got to see Ben in killing spree mode. Which obviously doesn't happen. Or is suppose to happen. But he didn't hurt anyone! Other than my shirt. D:

So yeah. Life. Hates. Me. D:.

-iRemember.

No comments: