Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Term 2: Blog 61-62

Uh...I don't know where I missed a blog...but ...
-Insert paragraph on me making up for lost blog-

So yeah. Today was pretty cool because today is Obama's inaguation day. But other than that, it wasn't very special.

Band was okay. We played for 30 minutes before turning on the TV to listen to Obama's awesome 20+ minute speech. But than we back to playing peices from the book a little while later.

So yeah, than comes French. The second I walk into the classroom, I remember that I forgot my field trip form in my agenda. Which is in my day 2 binder. So that means I was screwed. But luckily, she didn't really mind. :D

Than comes lunch. As usual, we spend it freeloating bubbletea off Rene, and teasing Brandon because of his "Oh My God, I'm a girl!" attitude. >.<

So than it's Math. we had a sub today. His name is Mr. Lai. I think he scared everyone in the class. He seems very strict, but actually he isn't as strict as I thought.

And finally, I had PE. We wasted 30 minutes watching a gymnastics video. But on a serious note, I have to try to do more gymnastics moves. >.>

-iRemember

No comments: