Monday, January 19, 2009

Term 2: Blog 60! :D

So....Today was a normal Day 2. Only wiht lots more pressure of homework and tests.
At least Applied Skills was not-so-stressful! :D

So yeah, English allowed us to spend about an hour at the libaray doing our project, and than going back to class to talk about the essay we have to write next class! D:<

Than we had Socials. Mr. Sale gave us, yet again, ANOTHER pop quiz. This means 3 pop quizs in a row! D:< Though I failed the past two, I aced this one. Huzzah for doing China! Huzzah!

So than we had lunch. Sean called me during it too. >.> Though I missed Math club, ( :] ) it wasn't on purpose. I forgot. >.>

So than after we had AS. All we did was chill the entire time after we did our Go lesson. After that...we didn't do much.

Than science. IT was fairly fun. Since I was actually understanding what was happening, so I pretty rpoud of myself. :D

-iRemember

No comments: