Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Term 2: Blog 69

So..today we had lots of homework.

Day twos are the days that my backpack is crazily heavy, and that I get tons of homework. And to start the day off horribly. I was late for Science, which meant the Punishment bucket. Which meant I had to do a freaking Chicken dance when i don't how.

Just pathetic. I hope someone gets mine "Do 25 1 hand pushups" Though I can't do that. So yeah. I better not be late again.

The days justs gets worse and worse, AS, I end up copying tons of notes, and even losing Vania's PPT's notes because of the delay. Than it's Lunch. I couldn't go to Math club, so thats THE SECOND TIME NOW, because I had to practice for Socials.

Socials, our group did a crappy performance full of fighting, fighting and no info. How great.

Than there English to ruin the day. Not that the Teacher sucks. Is that I don't like English altogether.

-iRemember

No comments: