Monday, September 14, 2009

Term 1 blog 6 -SUPAR.

ON THIS JOURNEY TOOOOOO THEEEEE PASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! -addicted-
Play this while reading. It's the theme song! :O


Okay so, I finaly finished thems science thingys and and actually got full marks! -happy- But then there that new sheet...><

So yarr, today went by pwetty fast. Except for French class of course. It's like every school year, I just HATE French class, either it's the teacher, the class, or the things being learned; I just literally HAVE to hate one of 'em. I guess this year is the class. >-<

I got sucked into more beta-testing, go me. DFO, or Dungeon fighter online, is another random(maybe not so random) game thats about to go into closed beta phase 1 (or 2, can't remember). I guess it's a decent replacement for my old addictions like Maple, Mabi, SF, and a bit of Feista. But since it's in Beta, and i don't keep anything from closed beta when it goes into open beta, theres literally no motivation to level up, or train.

Sigh, I REALLY need to originize my life, I just missed the badminton team tryouts because I didn't bring my racket or gym strip. Now excuse me while I cry. D:

-Remmmm OUT!

No comments: