Sunday, September 13, 2009

Term 1 Blog 5

Sigh, procrastination hit me yet again...and I was hoping to not procrastinate 'til october...
I wonder if procrastinating on the first peice of homework counts towards the Genesis world records...At least that would make me not so efforty effort to be lookable...

Well, I DO like my title page/name tag's word design, but I don't think it fits criteria...It doesn't stand out. D: I'm NOT going to erase 2/3 hours of work now, I'll just pray to god that it works out. =\

Another thing 'bout my title page, I REALLY don't want to do dissection as a topic, but I can't think of anything else, and the only way I'm going to draw something to represent that, is by drawing MORE blood splatters.

I had enough of them from my name tag, but now I have to do them for my title page?! Tang is going to think I'm some sort of serial killer at this rate...=\

Sigh, lets hope I think of something, and FAST.

-Remm

No comments: