Tuesday, September 29, 2009

T1B20/21

Yay. Yesterday and today weren't much different in all reality. So I'm packing 'em as a double package! :D
So yeah. Yesterday was all ZOMG SOCIALS MAP CRAMAGE. And today is all "GAHHHH. CHAPTER 5 CRAMMAGEEEEE." So you REALLY can't tell the difference.

Though the ending for Contact was a BITTTT too cliché for my liking, and if I had to rewrite it, I'd probably give them a tragic ending. Well, at least I was directing that movie. xD

Sooo....school's a bit too boring these days, it's repetitive and I have 0 motivation to try hard, nor talk about it. These blogs are becoming more and more chore-like then they are suppose to be. Last year I thought they were fun, til I hit term 2, where I stopped at around 50~ and procrastinated. Same with term 3, yet I still managaed to make 87 outa 95/6 blogs. :D

I wonder what'll happen this year.

-Rem.

No comments: