Saturday, September 12, 2009

T1B4 - Yippee, SARCASM!

Huzzah!
I has Chinese school.
AGAIN.

Well, all I can say it that, it sucked.
The new teacher is creepy. She says she taught English in a Chinese university for 10 years, yet when we TALK in Chinese, she tells us to stop talking in Spanish.
We're in Canada darn it! Not Spain!
She must've failed Socials. SRSLY.

The other thing that made today VERY awesome (/sarcasm) , was that I didn't get an invite to the AS notes until like 11pm. Which was just now; and it wasn't even from you, it was fwd'd from Natalie who had it fwd'd from Racheal. Now THATS fail.

To make things better, the entire note was basically finished, and I, not taking incredible detailed notes, had basically NOTHING to put in it, except for picking off on some grammar issues that I could see. I probably only changed like 20 letters, at max. >.>

And I'm wondering if your even receiving my e-mails, you haven't replied to single one so far...

-Remmmm.

1 comment:

gellybeanie said...

you spelled my name wrong!!