Wednesday, September 30, 2009

T1B22

Huzzah! Right now in China, they are celebrating the 60th year anniversary of officially becoming the "People's republic of China"! And darn is it a sight to see. Reminds me of the Olympic Opening Ceremony. It was THAT pro.

Math, learned all lot of things, that I will probably never us in my life. Other then the quadratic formula. I've almost got it all down! :D

French...I failed the skit pretty badly. I have no emotion and literally was all monotone up on the stage/front. It just feels weird for me. I can do things normally when NOT on the stage, but the stage really creeps me out. Stupid stage fright.

ENGLISH = Time to associate myself witht eh lovely library and it's fascinating supply for "In your pants" jokes. Like "Sexy" in your pants, or "Give a boy a gun" in your pants. The humour is endless! :D

Science = A fail of epic proportions. Me and Allen here, completely screwed up. We thought it was a brainstorm of things about Science, but it was actually a note taking page for pages 4-15. EPIK. FAIL. No wonder I'm the flying failure.

Kay. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is epikally fun, and I just got List A for Violin. Time to cram cram CRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Ram.
Teehee.

-Rem.