Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Term 3: Blog 73-78

Dayum the weekends were enjoyable. Too bad I spent all the time relaxing and NOT doing my oral. Cry cry. D:

Cheese with crackers is zeh bomb. It's like sex on crackers! :D
Wait, it is. :o

So yeah, Tuesday was fine, 'til I remembered about the Concert. I freaking panicked. I HAD 4 TESTS (2 were rumors) ONE ORAL, TWO PROJECTS (One was extended) AND SOME OTHER THINGS DUE THE NEXT DAY. AND TUESDAY WAS THE CATCH UP DAY. WHICH WAS SHORTENED TO ABOUT...50 MINUTES. FRICK! D:

Today I feel like I could drop dead any time. I'm more the happy to go back to Saturday, and restart this weekend. I wouldn't be screaming in the showers at least. Which is a HUGEEEE plus.

I'm learning to save money. But I think I'm doing too good a job. I haven't spent a single penny since like last month. Finding dollars and using it doesn't count. >:D BUT I WANT TO BUY PIZZA> DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Plus this won't last past Friday, since I HAVE to buy lunch. D:

No comments: