Thursday, May 14, 2009

Term 3: Blog 72

Huzzah! One more day closer to The long weekend of hard-core cramming! Yay! /sarcasm.

My mom decides to call MY "Churchill Enriched", but I still like Churchill Experience betta.

Today was..okay. I guess. Typcial day 1. Where French's okay and Band just annoying. But today PE was skipped and so was lunch, and in return we got to wait for 40 minutes for the bus. and another 20 for us to get on. The Carnival was pretty damp, boring and really wet. It makes china look good. Seriously.

The performance was good. It would've been better if they had talked in English maybe a little more. Not just all in French. But I'm pretty envious of that violin guy for memorizing a 50 minute piece of music with almost 99% of it repeated over and over again. And maybe that drummer guy. 8D

Math was s'okay. Just too much work for my taste. Got into enriched at least. Stupid summer school, not having a Math 9 completion. D:<

Ideas: Churchill's Youth (junior) program, Churchill Idol Program and SWC Conjunction Program. My mom made them. I personally hate them all. But don't her that. :D

-iRememba is signing off.

No comments: