Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Term 3: Blog 71

Yosh. We get to decide on a name for Middle Years?! Thats rockin'. Though I'll need to pull out a dictionary for that. Or I could just pull that first word that comes to mind. The Churchill Experience! 8D

School's alright. I decided to finally finish drawing the shield for Socials, but I think Kristha might have a few problems colouring that. I decided not to tell her all that extra stuff. I could've coloured myself, but I decided to be negitive about myself and just put out that I'm horrible at colouring. I'm okay I guess. Cant make my sun, clouds and moon s'okay. The rest..? Not so much.

No English, just Gauss today. It was fien 'n dandy. But I refuse to beleive that the answer to 25. is B. WIlliam isn't always right mang.

During lunch I had band practice, as usual, René ditched.

Science and AS were fine, but you sure blew all our time with that talk, and we just going to play Truth or dare! Not like it worked. No game works with MY people. Either we'd embarrass ourselves, or it would blow.

Can't pretned forever,
-iRememba.

No comments: