Friday, May 8, 2009

Term 3: Blog 65.

Stupid stalkers stalk things down that shouldn't be stalked down.

Well today was okay...I guess. It's not like a normal day 1 with French first block could be fun, interesting, or "fascinating" (Inside joke. :o). Especially that we had an oral that I didn't practice much for due today. But I placed a bet that Ms.Chuaqui would extend it with somebody, 'n I just won. 8D IN YO FACE.

Band was surprisingly...quiet, which in my case, is something that never happens. Only around 7 people were left because everyone else was at Whistler being all gangster or whatever. 'Cept Sean 'cause he fails. :) The ToC was a drumma! That was a good fact. But the only good fact. Stupid ToC refused to play. D:< I HATES YOU TOC. RAWR.

Next up was PE. Hurray, my thumb is practically completely healed! Except that It still hurts. ._." Softball was okay, but in all seriousness, I just have to start practicing. I've gotten so bad that it's not even funny. I CAN'T EVEN HIT A PERFECT BALL. THATS NO ASIAN FAIL. THATS A WAYNE FAIL. D:<

And finally....Math. Do this do that. 3 minutes 'til class ends and it's "Oh right you also have to do page 224 numbers 1-24! Have fun!"
...
Seriously I wanted to punch her lights out. I MEAN COME ON. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING AT THE PAST HALF HOUR! Blah. Rushed it, and it was home time.

DRAWING CLASSSSSSSSssssss....
Not fun.

I'll tell you, drawing a completely flat old pop can isn't a walk in the park. It's more like getting facebook, and NOT getting stalked. It's just that hard.
I think I'm down to about 500 brain cells. 400 that works, 69 that do...COUGH. and 31 that just sleep.
RIP 10000 other dead brain cells.

-Rememba.

No comments: