Thursday, October 27, 2011

T1B11 - Fall.

It's a fun topic, but if it is due next class, the time is lacking.
If one does their assignment on Halloween, then they are, quite frankly, screwed for Halloween falls on Monday, the next day of class.

If it's not, then I wonder when it is due...

I really cannot think of anything 'Fall' like in the school, that I have not already taken a picture of, either for a previous assignment, or just because they were interesting. Like the trees, I've taken may pictures, from different angles, exposures, speed (although that was not the best idea), aperture and zoooooooooooom.

Even thought of doing a comparison shot, with one tree still green, and another red.
I went outside to take it, since it was the only shot I could think of. I flipped the camera 'ON', and pressed the shutter.

Nothing happened.

I tried again, and again.

Same result.

Then I actually looked at the LCD... and realized my battery had died. I feel so stupid right now, not charging my battery for a good 2-3 weeks... I didn't see it go to 1 bar of battery, so I assumed it was okay.

Guess it wasn't....
Should have brought my charger, or own a back-up battery. Bleh.

Now I'm not going to get anything. My weekend is booked full, from 9am-9pm. Really praying for the assignment to not be due Monday.

No comments: