Tuesday, November 8, 2011

T1B12: War Photographer

I was not there for the entire length of the film, but I got the basic gist of it.

I had expected this Photographer to go with the soldiers, and photograph the fighting as well as the tragedies caused by wars. In my head, I had already associated him with Ed Ou (a graduate from Churchill and is now a well-known photojournalist). Dr. Gabbott showed my TOK class his website: www.adventureswithlight.com

On there there are some shots of war actually going on. With guns a'blazing, as one might say.

The war photography thing, was not the kind I expected. It was more of a photography that mainly photographs the consequences of war.

I realize I only saw about half of the film, and thus not all of the photos were seen, but it should be the gist.

I'm impressed with the dedication some people have to go into war-torn and still waging war countries. It's something I could not do.

No comments: