Tuesday, October 18, 2011

T1B8 - Shadow.

Was my nickname at Elphinestone for Pre-IB camp.
That sure brings back unwanted memories. :/

Today really was a fine day for shadows. The sun was out, and there were no clouds to trample on our shots. Though this makes me wonder what happens when the block switch comes in and we become the last, or second to last blocks. I just pray that when that time comes, we don't get weather oriented assignments.... :/

Shadows are fun to play around with, though there isn't anyone I know in the class that is a 'friend'. Everything becomes better with more people. The more they merrier, they say. Unless you're out on a date, then the less, the merrier.

I should really bring my adapter to class... then I wouldn't have to upload them at home. Albeit I doubt the school's Internet's ability to upload...

-Kevin

No comments: