Monday, September 20, 2010

mlia

since when did mlia become my life is awesome?
._.
Today, a girl came up to my friend and said "So does your girl friend eat chinese food all the time... seeing as she's asian?" He then responded with "Do you eat dog food, because your a bitch?" I nearly died laughing. MLIA

Today, My girlfriend told me she loved me. I tried to be romantic and tell her "I've loved you for 10 months- Known it for 8- and been able to love you completly as mine for 6 months." We where 5 centimeters away from kissing when I relized my roomate was watching us with a bowl of popcorn leaning into us and whispering to himself- "here it comes...." MLIA

Today, I went over to my boyfriends house to go on a date. When I got there, he had a bunch of new coloring books with a giant box of crayons in a massive fort in his living room. As soon as I sat down he brought out dinasour shaped nuggets. On the plate was a twisty tie, so I picked it up and put it on my finger since it looked like a ring. He proposed. MLIA.

Today I discovered something very sad. Being British, I have no idea what either a snuggie or a nerf gun is, have never been to Dairy Queen or Wal-Mart and have never even eaten a taco. I feel as if I have been deprived of something. MLIA

Yesterday i bought a swiffer. My old mop did not bring me flowers and sing baby come back. MLIA

Today, I woke up and realized in my dream, I had explained in great detail the plot of Finding Nemo to Barack Obama. MLIA

Yesterday i found the most rebellious city of all time. Unalaska, Alaska. MLIA

Today my beautiful, blonde, 16 year-old cousin was complaining about the way she looked. Frustrated, I said to her, "Do you know how many people would kill for blonde hair and blue eyes?" My boyfriend was sitting on the bed next to me. He nodded and said, "Hitler."

Today, I went to Starbucks after work. Sitting at the table next to me was a guy in my senior study group, but, strangely, he was dressed in a black suit with sun glasses on. It was a perfect setting; I was wearing black tights, a high-waisted black skirt, and a black blouse with sunglasses on. All I had to do was work up the nerve to walk over. I managed to walk over to his table after I finished my cappuccino. I sat down accross from him and, looking around with false uncertainty, said out of the corner of my mouth, "It's okay; I'm in the FBI, too." He took off his sunglasses and, squinting, said, "Agent Hansen? They stationed you here, too?" Guess who has plans at the movies next Saturday? Mission accomplished. MLIA

Today, I spent 10 minutes looking for the bathroom in a Sherlock Holmes themed restaurant. Why? Because the door was disguised as a bookshelf that opened into a secret passage to the restroom. MLIA

My name is Ginny, I have red hair. There is a new kid in my class named harry, with black hair and glasses, he just asked me out. my life is complete. MLIA


I just saw a facebook status that said "just noticed that whenever a fly lands somewhere, it rubs its hands togeather like an evil villan". I suddenly feel a strong urge to protect the world from the evil flies. Anyone wanna join me? MLIA

last week, i was eatting a pack of skittles when i realized you cant taste the rainbow unless there is a blue skittle. so i wrote to the company. they replied with a job application. MLIA.

Today while i was at the library trying to pick out a book, a little girl and her father quietly narrated everything i did. MLIA

Today I realized that Edward isn't a vampire. He sparkles and lives in the forest. He's obviously a fairy. MLIA

SRSLY.
THOSE ARE AWESOME LIVES DUDE!

No comments: