Sunday, September 12, 2010

day5

ohyayimadeanothernametag!

And I finished packing.
...
daypack excluded.
I've got a huge bag.
BUT THE STUFF BARELY FITS!
IT"S LIKE
HOLYSHIT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BRING MORE SHIT THAN THIS?!
4 PAIRS OF SHOES.
WTFUX!
5 SHIRTS. FOR 3 DAYS?
5 socks. ._.
I mean like.
srsly?

._.

I should finish up the colouring.
The new name tag
TOTALLY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE WHAT I INVISIONED IT TO BE!
i totally need more time for this stuff dude.
It'll take me like a god damned 4-5 hours for a name tag.
>_>

and.
Heres another way to get my heart.
9.(BONUS) Get me that super smexy artist case thing.
I MEAN SRSLY!
IT HAS A STAND.
36 ACRYLIC!
36 OIL!
36 WATER COLOUR!
48 PASTEL!
6 PENCILS>
SHARPENER (totally useless btw)
WATERCOLOUR PENCILS! THATS HAWTTTTT.
PENCIL CRAYONS!
AND
PROBABLY A BOOK OF PAPER WHICH YOU CAN DRAW IN!
...
probably.
all for over 100 dollars.
...
fux.
@_@
BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT DUDE!
EACH PAINT TUBE (4-5mL) IS LIKE OVER A DOLLAR!
THATS CRAZY EXPENSIVE!


art sure costs a lot for a hobby. @_@
Almost as much as gunpla.
But that takes more.
WAYYY more.
just less time.
and TIME IS MONEY!
so
maybe art is more expensive.
...
maybe

sidenote, i totally just read a tumblr post about someone who did something I would've totally done.
@_@
I swear if it happens to me like....
this year.
I'll go fuxing crazy.
Because.
unlike that guy
Theres no second chance.



-Rem.

No comments: