Sunday, September 19, 2010

camp.

day1.
fffu.
I hated waking up at damned 4:30.
._.
Truth be told my alarm was set to 4, so I would have time to just lay there and get used to being awake.
But OBVIOUSLY life doesn't work like that.
And god decides that I get to sleep through my alarm and wake up at 4:45.
Like FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! SRSLY?! 4:45?! I NEED TO GET ALL MY SHIT IN THE CAR, WAKE UP AND EAT IN 15 MINUTES? NO DUDE. NO.
It takes me like 15 minutes to actually wake up.
Then another 3 hours to be fully awake and be able to like notice things.
So like yeah.
I didn't like that.
Though I probably shouldn't have slept in the first place considering my "under 4 don't sleep" rule. I got 3hours. And whose fault was it that I had to sleep hmm? -glare-
Obviously the person that was SUPPOSEDLY going to be awake all night...totally didn't do what they initially stated, thus leaving me alone on the interwebs.
>_>

Got there at like 5:25, found my "group" and stuck around for a bit. Apparently Cory didn't get enough sleep either and was literally sleeping on his bag...wearing a dark black jacket covering almost everything but his eyes.

...I totally thought he was a bag, and was about to kick it aside since it was in my way. THANK GOD I DIDN'T DO THAT. :D

Bus 3. Yay for being a loner! Other than Eugene, I had no one to talk to. So obviously Eugene became my morning sacrificial wake up victim. But...it was interesting. I didn't think I could really talk much, let alone hold up a conversation at like 6 in the morning. But I did, and I'm damn not proud of it.

There was a rainbow. There was another one that I didn't see...or really care for, for that matter.

Ferry. OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE DON'T CARE FOR THE CRAZY KID WAVING AT A GOOD 100 PRE-IBERS THROUGH THE FERRY'S WINDOW. HUMPF. WELL I DON'T CARE FOR YOU EITHER 100 PRE-IBERS THAT I CAN'T REALLY ALL NAME OR RECOGNIZE.

Well. Someone did give me a funny look. HEY. IF I WAS CRAZY, THEN YOU ARE WORSE, YO.

Gah. The circle mingle thingy was the lamest thing there was. Geez. Can you take longer to do something?

And the clans. OH GOD THE CLANS. FFFFUUUU. Could you at least have given me someone to talk to for god sakes? I'm like the loner there. I had to pair up with the grade 12 girl, whom I thought was grade 10.

Obviously mistaking someone thats grade 12 for something thats 2 years lower isn't a good thing. And obviously the question I had asked probably wasn't the best one. "Did you transfer here this year?"
"No, I've always been here. I'm grade 12."
"...Oh. No wonder."
LOLFAIL. @_@

After that, canoeing was weird. ._. Michaela.. or how ever you spell the name. That name is hard as hell to spell. PRONOUCED AS ME-KAY-LA. Like the girl from Fire Emblem. Thats the only reason I remembered her name LOL.

I don't really remember what else happened between the canoeing to lunch. Which means it was uninteresting. But it was probably something like the introduction to the conch.

Anyways, lunch was hamburgers. Table 8 with (ZOMGNAMETEST) Grade12 person, other people who got kicked out after this, andy, wayne, hanchen, elena, emily, and angela.

Well, afterwords we had gap.
Go.
And.
Play
or whatever starts with P.

I vividly remember them having baddy raquets. Guess they broke.
Or they just don't like them.

Something similar about camp, the fence in the tennis court is still low. Basketballs, tennis balls, and everything else can all go past it and land in the forest. ._.

Then we had some hiking.
Don't remember much about it. Or am I getting confused with another hike? Anyways, they were all the same boring stuff. >_>

Cabin!
I knew most of the people, just don't really talk to them. I guess it's a perfect chance to start?

Well obvoiusly that doesn't work out well. >_>
Some asshole obviuosly has to take my stuff and move it.
WELL I'M SORRY I CAME BEFORE YOU BY LIKE 20 MINUTES AND THE BED BY THE WINDOW THAT YOU WANT SO MUCH THAT YOU DON'T EVEN ASK ME EVEN THOUGH I'M LIKE JUST BESIDE THE BED.
fucking hell.

timeskipskipskipskip.

I don't remember what the afternoon activities were. nothing exciting to say the least.

SLEEP!
Cabin mates.
Argh.
If Patrick reads this then.
lolimsodead. ._.
Everything about tenzen stays in the cabin... but not about yi LOL.

Though everything about tenzien is already out...so...yeah.

Uhm...first night they just talked about girls.
By them I mean tenzien, yi and joseph, with the occasional words from the rest of us.
Names brought up were yomi, zoey, megan and michaela.
Tenzien wants to get with michaela, and is planning to run for student council just for that.
Guy goes quite far for her LOL.
Even though he has been already rejected before he said anything. : )
go patrick LOL.

Yi said that Christian was attractive.
._.

day2.

Boring. Morning activities were like...solitude (YES), polar dipping, hike, low ropes, beach walk, tracking and activities.
Even though beachwalk and solitude seems much more interesting...peer pressure dictates I go to tracking.
Fun.

Learned absolutely nothing i didn't already know. Kinda boring to be honest.

Lunch!

Oh wait, take a few steps back, breakfast was...waffle and...sausage I think.

Back to lunch. it was global lunch. Poor wayne couldn't join us LOL. So like yeah. Apparently we were part of the 20%! And it was very..very..weird to say the least.

The thoughts were like "holyshit i'm so going to get punished for the good luck here after this. @_@"
and then it was like.
"HOLYSHIT MY FRIENDS WILL LIKE MURDER MEEEE"

But eventually it calmed and finished lunch.

Afternoon was a hike.
..
again.

Ropes are lame.
SRSLY LAMEEEE.

During the hike I found more and more occasions that Yi and mightyspruce(LOL) were flirting with micheala. found it kind of funny really. Apparently, she did too LOL.
Poor guys.
And tenzien hasn't even started flirting LOL.

Then afternoon activities.
Canoeing!
Eh.
No polar dipping for me since we'd have to like...have a change of clothes...and not get a shower or change until after dinner.
And still there wouldn't be time to shower.
argh.
LAME!

Dinner was spaghetti. Ew. It was horrible.
But i was hungry, and so was wayne soo...
MOARMOARMOARMOAMROAMROAMROAMROARM.

poor william, he hate salted and sanded wet bread. =\

Campfire...again!
Oh that reminds me. We had a campfire on day1 too. : ) It just wasn't as interesting.
day2 was because of the acting, the grade12 story thing, and THE RED BIKE SONGGGG!

Just me and my bike
Just me and my bike
Just me and my red shiny hand-me-down bike
Pedaling into the next life.
Leaving my sorrows behind...

: )

And sleeping time.
Only that was delayed until 1am for me. ._.
groupie was talking again.
oh yeah.
and yi got *peanut butter* rushed.
Pretty funny. : D!

Same topic of discussion. Girls. >_>
only there was
"I didn't say he was attractive, I said he was fucking hot." LOL
^about christian. By yi. LOLOLOL.
Tenzien's goal is to get with every girl in grade 10. Watch out lol.
And obviously patrick's goal here is to *apple sauce* block him for the rest of his grade 12 year LOL.

And yi wants to *Jellyfish* a horse too now. ._.

Note the *randomwordhere* is a censor-ing device. :D!

well yeah.
next day.
*PPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*. The inspectors didn't come even after we sang like 5/6 different songs! But he comes after like 3 lines of Baby. LAMEEEEEEEEEE!

Did anyone realize the drapes were the exact same ones we used for the garbage thing?
ew. ._.

Less is more.
less food.
more work.
Great motto. >_>

ferry back.
heard rumours!
bought fries.
had most of them stolen -COUGHLOLCOUGH-
had them spilled. -COUGH):
Came home.
and like.
put off showering for like 2-3 hours.
then finaly showered. ._.
Not for tooo long.
only 40 minutes. which compared to your 2hours is pretty damned short. :D!

lolendcamp.

totally don't want to type moar. @_@

cheer up...yo. LOL

Now...
whats
up
next
...
YO?
LOL.

No comments: