Saturday, September 18, 2010

day8,9,10.

camp.
camp.
camp.

Yay.

spoils were 3 bug bites and dirty clothes.
fun.

nosrsly.
fun.

Makes me want to go to IB just for IB year 1's retreat LOL.

nosrsly.
I do.

less is more!
less food
for more work.
yum.

: O

and lolwut.
surprises sure are surprising.
...
LOL
i sound stupid.
"Thats a rocky rock formation!"
^truequote.

Just me and my bike, just me and my bike. Just me and red shiny hand-me-down bike. Pedaling into the next life, leaving my sorrows behind...

And now I have realized.
Truly realized.
That everyone's life
has shit going on in it.
Took me a while.
But damn was it some mind blowing stuff.
Maybe mind blowing enough to like...
Justify my lack of preparation for my Chinese test.

now I have to study for Chinese.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
class at 1.
probably leaving at like
12:15.
NEED TO MEMORIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

...
and probably stop wondering what the answer is.
._.

questions.
pffft.

-Rem.