Wednesday, June 2, 2010

T3:B96

Darn. 69 broke up and when their seperate ways. Now they became 96. ):

...I have no life. I just reread Tsubasa Reservoir for the 3rd time.
This time in...
...
Three days. I have NO life.

Urk. The shining = my eyes + my dreams(if I ever dream again) are tainted.
Yeah right. René says he likes Rose? nowai.
Even if he did, thats kinda obvious and allit + renye aren't getting an answer from me.
But I'm not getting one form rachel either LOL.
So we'll assume she is a perv.
...
...
...
okay, yeah. Shush.

French Oral tmr. Oh the wait is killing me more than the actually exam will probably be.

Math test too. Circle Geometry....oh how I loathe you. ): <

oh that reminds me of this. www.kingdomofloathe.com.
That used to be fun. until it was boring.

STUPID WORLD. STOP RAINING WHEN I NEED TO SPRAY PAINTTTTTTTTTT. -ragerageragerageragerage-
Geh, all my spray paint is all bubbly now. Now i have to make a damned 3RD coat.
-fumes-

b3iV|) ova plix.

I'M ONLY 179 RAGERAGERAGERAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Rem.

No comments: