Monday, June 28, 2010

summer17.

yummy.

c'est tres deliceoux. :D!
more like tu but who cares. ; D

I suddenly know why shoujo appeals to people LOL.

half of the time, if there's no cute lovey dovey scenes, it's quite humourous. : O

But don't you basttards dare to tempt me with shoujo. I think i've been tempted enough LOL.

uhmyesh. backtozehday.
urhm. yeah.

WAKEUP@9.
GETUP@11.
I like my life style. : )

Try to fix lunia.
-fail at fixing lunia
-rage quit.
-thought of playing mabi.
-OBJECTION!
-thought of saying it tmr.
-...OKAYNVMLOL.
-questions when i'll get this outta the way.
-questions if i'll be able to even keep this promise.
-...
-REGRETFUL. D:

Anndddddd

"Never say forever,
'Cause Forever isn't real.

Forever is what you think
Forever is what you feel.

So the next time you say forever,
promise me that you'll try.

But never say forever
'Cause forever makes me cry."


read some shoujo manga. Zettai something. lol.

i realize i only remember the Zettai because of Zettai Maken. Or however you spell the maken*. And that was from KHR.

KHR! : D!

Apprantly, there are no straight khr fanfiction, only yaoi. That scares me to no end. I don't dare search up KHR fanfiction. it's like googling Orihime on google images with safe search off! Horrible choice. x-x

so mmm yeahhhh.

Tempted to do it.
But not going to.
Unless persuaded otherwise. ;)
-notaHINTiswear- ; )

-Rem.

No comments: