Saturday, June 19, 2010

summer8.

yipeee..
internet was dead for over half of the frikin' day!

yup, i was bored as frik.

i thought to go wi-fi on ssbb since i haven't done that in the longest time...
but oh yeah.
no internet.
...
...
rage.

i ended up playing against level 9 computers with t-link. i lost. durrr.
moarrage.

i played a lvl9 t-link w/ t-link.
i won.
:D!
but only because i can use a smash ball and the computer cannot.
rage.

I tried to learn marth's dancing blade again.
by again i mean
absolutly 0 expeirence.
: )

I can't use marth anymore...
got rhaped by level 5 npc's. that kinda made me cry. )':
i can't use his smash properly either.
geh.

dun dah uhn yah!
...
yeah...too much marth.
forward1, down1, forward1, forward1/up1 = killing.
f1, d1, f1, d1 = damaging.
now to learn how to pull 'em off quickly.
=\

oh and...is it just me or is no one responding to me on msn. )':

-feels ignored-

-Rem.

No comments: