Sunday, June 20, 2010

summer9.

yum, woke up at 10.
don't remember what i did 'til 12.
talked to rachel+rose on msn til 1.
got rachel to play wi-fi ssbb with me.
was annoying running up and down the stairs to talk.
won ever match I played (using t-link only though) obviously lost he ones with cpt falcon, marth and kirby.
I still suck with marthy.
her + her bro decided to team on me and kill me.
worked. ):
but then i got revenged and ravaged them.
rage.

they left after like 2-3 h of ssbb wi-fi.

lunia'd with rene + rose til 7.
lunia'd again from 7-9.
dinner.
lunia'd from 9:30-11.
then wrote blog, and goign to sleep.

oh yeah, between 7-11:30, i started to build force impulse.
yay.

done with torso, core splendor and head + 2 combat daggers lol.

time to prepare to wake up at 8. yay.

i'll be on lunia at like...10:30 y'all.

oh and rachel,
"btw" wut?

-Rem.

No comments: