Sunday, March 21, 2010

T3B16

meh. I couldn't blog all week + weekend until now as there was someone living at our house at the time. And they JUST so happen to take the empty room with my computer in it. Well, it's the only empty room... But they didn't have to send a heck load of time in it and be female which is quite literally "OUTTA MAH ROOM OR DIE".

So yarr. During that time though, I decided to go find a better hobby, since gunpla modeling isn't kicking in as models costs too much...as I onyl like MG's. D: Because NG 1/100 and 1/144 either are just crap, or too small to enjoy... D: I had a tremendous urge to run to RC and buy a set for 7 metal rings for 19 dollars w/ tax...but I went there today just to find out that the store is closing. GG. Also, the OTHER anime-related store is part of the section thats being renovated for the next millennium. D:

I finally did get clear blue paint, some yellow + green acrylic paint, 0.3 lead pencil and a new HB. I also picked up a "permanent white" color watercolor, but found out that it was NOT 2.49ea, but 10.59ea....I was pretty pissed that I spent 7 extra dollars on that, when it clearly said series one was 2.59 a tube... >->

Btw, if anyone knows where people sell 0.1mm lead pencils + lead and possible KHR (katekyo hitman reborn) vongola rings, I'll be pretty pleased if they tell me. :)

I still haven't gotten around to finish building that 20 minutes worth of my time 0 raiser for my 00 gundam. And it's been in my closet for a good month now... =.= Nor have bothered to paint the parts (like the V-fin and the weapons)...I'm just a lazy slacker with the skills, but not the will. D:

NEW, PRO QUOTE I FOUND JUST 20 MINUTES AGO!

"You can either make the world better for your children, or make the world better for children."

:)

-Rem OUTTTT.

No comments: