Monday, July 20, 2009

Super Happy Boring Summer Time! Take 3-4

>.> It's summer, and only my 3/4 blog, and I'm already one doubles. I planned to blog yesterday, but vounlenteering took a heck outa me. By the time I got home, I was basically a zombie. A zombie with functioning brains, and no craving for human flesh.

At least ONE good thing happened yesterday, I got my internet back round 6, and finally pulled myself together to Beta test some stuff. Though it wasn't TOO entertaining; it was more enjoyable then writing blogs. >.>

But when it's summer, I can't tell the difference between my arm, and your arm. -nibbles on my arm-
....
...
...SNAP, thats your arm!

Well today wasn't so fun, literally fell asleep in science, woke up around 30 minutes before class ended. ALMOST fell asleep in English because of the boring book reading. At least I had some music. Too bad it was AFTER SCHOOOL. >.>

And more bad news! I'm finally going paranoid. I'm starting to think that there are ninjas under my bed and behind my doors... Then theres the thought that some random person might pull out a gun and just kill everyone on my bus.

...
...Yeah, I need a break from school, and just sleep all day, and play all night.

I just had a thought, I should try and get materials for that island/castle project thingy we had before; if we're even doing it still. But then theres the science fair...>.>

CLOSING WORDS.
I mean word.
DARN THAT WAS 3 WORDS.
...
...I fail.


-Remmeh says hai.

No comments: