Friday, July 17, 2009

Super Fun Summer Time 2! :O

I remember each flash, as time began to blur!
Yeah yeah, Transformer's maybe epic, but This song is 20 times more epic! :O

Okay, so I lied. It's not "SUPER" or "FUN" summer time, but at least it isn't "Disastrously Horrible Summer Time 2".

Summer school is still being a big jerk. Plus with the Walk of the Dragon thing at frikin' 6:30 am at STANLEY PARK. WTFUX. Life REALLY wants me to jump doesn't it? On the bright side, I spend 10 dollars for a virtual bird pet!
...
...
...OKAY I LIED AGAIN. But I'd trade 10 bucks for it. D: It's super smexy. I MEAN, FLYING IN A 3-D MMORPG IS ALWAYS TIGHT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY. But a broom would be betta.

So back to summer school, My English group consists of...
A stereotypical white boy, an outcast from the "popular" group, a weird WoW player, and a shy guy. That doesn't help me AT ALL. Because I'm the only one who actually WORKS in the group for group projects, and they COMPLAIN that my things aren't good enough when ones drawing, another half way across the room, anothers in the washroom for his 6th time, and another's sleeping. This is why I HATE. WITH ALL MY GUTS. FRIKING. SUMMER. SCHOOL.

Super happy summer time now!
...
...
...SNAP FORGOT MY SUN SCREEN.
...-puts on sun screen-
...
...
...SNAPZ I"M ALLERGIC TO THIS STUFF.
-wrists-

^ True story.

-Rem Out!

No comments: