Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summa' time 101! I mean 1.

HgafksdkhADFhdfgWSdf. WHY MUST LITIUM + IRON BE SO CRUEL!?
...
...
...
...
...
...
BLOGS IN SUMMER?! WHAT WHAT WHAT. WHY. WAS. I. NOT. TOLD. THIS EARLIER?! -spazz-
Now I'll lose chances during August. >.>

Summer school = FAIL.
Science teacher = :D
English teacher = D:
Seriously, she scares me more then screamos...Which don't scare me that much. o_o"

I has finally quit Maplestory!
...
OKAY, I WAS LYING. DON'T RUIN A MAN'S DREAM. But I HAVE STOPPED PLAYING FOR OVER 2 WEEKS! -proud-
But then I got into Mabinogi....>.> And then theres Wonderking coming out tomorrow...
LiFe MUST HATE ME. D:

Oh and my iPod just broke. Not like you really care. >.<
Time to blow another month or two of allowances on a another MP3.
...what bad timing. My earphones broke too. >.> 200 dollars gone in a day... D:

Well, time to post more on WIKISPACES AND MSN PROFILE. Because I'm rebel like that.

-Remmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmie.

No comments: