Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Super Depressing Boring Summer Time of Doom Take 5

...Yeah, like the title says, summer's being a jerk. Classes are boring, too much cramming, EVEN IN SUMMER! Bad personal things happen, life demands more time spent on the most useless things. And then I'm stuck in a room at 31 degrees Celsius with AC trying to lower down to 18. Now thats a life to hate.

Summer school. All I ever seem to do when I talk about summer school to rant about how boring it is. I figured I'd try something new, too bad there was nothing new. So back to ranting.

ENGLISH. It ruins the day. It's last block (2 blocks) for me, and it's completly DESTROYS my mood. It's so boring, so morally disturbing and just plain tiring. There you are, bored out of your mind, trying to think of something to ease the pain. While you do that, the teacher's pumping out 10 questions per minute; and the make it even worse, the questions are 7-9 sentence answers. Or else it won't go. Then you have to get 'em checked before leaving. You don't know how bad my hand hurts from rushing ALL of the questions, then crying inside when I get 5-8 wrong. Making me rewrite them.

Science is like the epitome of joy. It's so fun, and exciting; except for ONNEEEE small problem. It's at 8. Which means i have to wake up at 7. Which means I have to sleep at 10, but I literally can't sleep at 10, so i sleep at 11:30/12. Which means I'm one grumpy kid during the morning. I can't think, nor learn from this. You can't possibly except me to start a 10 page essay on how electricy flows in series, and how Volts are like Coulouges or whatever. You also can't think I'd NOT fall asleep trying to take notes with a half-arsed hand.

To sum it up, Summer school = fail. Unless it's Science, and it's past 10am. >.>

-Rem Rem

No comments: