Monday, November 8, 2010

58.

You know whats scary to me?

Someone knowing everything about me.
And someone, who isn't afraid to talk about it to others.
It fucking scares me.

Truth be told.
I don't think there is anyone I know, that I would willingly tell them my secrets.

Sigh.
It really is true that people of the opposite gender make better friends.
Friends as in...trust-worthy or secret keepers.
Not friends as in...you enjoy hanging out with them or playing together.
hahayeah.

I think this post is quite...dark.

On the bright side, my formspring seems to have some random person asking me questions. o-o;;

Though they get close&personal really fast.
It's not even funny!
The first two questions I've had in a while are like
'who do you like'
and then the same thing...with choices. >_>

and why the fuck are SAT schools so close to me. ._.
It's just like god telling my parents to make me take the sat.
like
'MAKE HIM TAKE IT. THE SCHOOL IS ONLY 3 BLOCKS AWAY'
>_>
THIS IS WHY I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU GOD.
WHY YOU MAKE ET SO CLOSE!!!111oeneon1EOO!E1eoeon1e!!e!1.
./RQ

Time to start uploading the handwriting challenge.
>_>

SUPER SCRIBBLENAUTS!
...fails to install properly.
/.RQx2

-Rem.

No comments: