Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Term2 - BLog 88.

Oh yippee, I almost spazzed at my parents last night when they forced me to bed...making me have absolutly zero time to finish science. So I planned for French and Math to be catchup blocks, but nooooo. In math, we had a damn test. Not just any test, but a pascal test, which wouldn't be hard if you just remembered all the tough questions...which I obviously didn't. + I screwed up number 9. Oh gee French. I had like mood-control problems, yelled than almost cried right after. crazy...

sigh, English was all debate again. and science was the most bs I've ever seen in a class before. Tell us that we have to do all 15 sci-fairs before you frikin' get a cold and have to gtfo. srsly, don't leave the sub to tell us after half of the class already left to finish up their 8... And she should leave enough paper too... >->

Guh, got to the office at 4:30, tired, depressed, and unmotivated. Had art class in 30 minutes, had to do 10 minutes before, and no lunch. eventually my mom just called classes off....I'm still feeling a bit wobbly in the head every once and a while...

I'm typing this up while thinking of tomorrow's homework. Hm...Langara....moar C++ debugging...random socials stuff and more knitting.

Btw, I can't make that shopping bag by Friday. I have NO idea how to crochet.
OH YESS. I need to remember to return Jian's red thingy. :D

No comments: