Monday, February 1, 2010

T2B65

...If life doesn't get better soon, I might just get heart attacks, develop angina, and probably become insane.

Seriously.

Life is in the dumps right now. Sure, I have some happy times doing things, but generally life is crap. Though it's better than a certain someone I know, whose life is probably at the bottom of the pit, which we call luck.

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!

Allen + Jian Vern....

Note to self: If you ever work with Jian Vern/Allen/Both again, make SURE to start out with a CLEAR, STRAIGHTFORWARD plan or else somethign like this will happen.

Argh.

I can't even THINK about stuff right now. I just hope there wasn't any science homework I forgot to do...

>.>

GF doesn't help very much. My goal is to hit 30 by Monday, but my weekend is crammed with sci-fair preparations and boviously I'm not going to get much done during the weekdays. It's not like I'm rene with no life and doesn't care for my grades...

+ I need to study for PSAT next year, and hopefully break 2k points...


Bleh. No superblogs for a LONGGGG time now.

-iRemember

No comments: