Tuesday, February 9, 2010

T2:B73

Mmmhm. Today was a grand day.

First, I killed myself at AMC10-A. Considering that it's 10-A, there's probably a 10-B too... I hope I never see THAT in my life time. D:

Next, I had programming. the VSBNET network was pulled. Basically all teh computer were down, except for mine. The computer was too slow to do ANY work on, but it was fast enough that I couldn't go and do something else and come back to a freshly loaded page. Geh. What a painnn. I hope they put desktop access on these darned computers, because all this downtime is really, REALLY annoying, yo.

Than came Triumf. The tour itself was a grand an fasinating activity. I would love to go there and learn more about it, because during that short timeframe, it seems like I took in 0 info at all. All I was doing was glorifying the mechanical devices placed everywhere trhoughout the tour. Though the time allotted was disappointing. I mean c'mon. 1 hour~ for a tour around such a magnificent place such as that?! Crazy bro; Crazyyyy.

Got back at around 3:45 ish. Hanged at friend's place for a while, before returning home to parents who wanted to stay at the office until 10pm. Not cool.

At this rate, I'll never get to level 40...

No comments: