Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Term 2: Blog 42

Yayayayay.
I finally feel like moving on. Which means homework and life to face. YAY. Now I just need to find another addiction to kill procrastination... =\

I failed the powerpoint today. Sure, I did lots of technical work, but I failed HARD on the speaking AND the questions. I hate myself. )': At least I know I don't walk like a weirdo. -COUGH- Or point like one, for that matter.

Thanks to a certain ninja in MY9, I found out about this person! Lights really does remind me in almost every aspect of Owl City, I heard that they have a concert/tour together in November and or February. I would LOVE to go. Only thing is, I probably CAN'T and I don't want to dish out money for tickets just to go alone. ):

But at least I can listen to her songs? :DDD

NEXT BLOG WILL (Hopfully) BE A SUPABLOG ON A CERTAIN GUNPLA. :D

-Rem.

No comments: