Wednesday, October 14, 2009

T1B36 - SB

Yahoo. Today was very not exciting, except for some personal moments.

Personally I've been finding life a boring failure. I wonder if there will ever be something that can make me feel excited, and cheerful yet again. I wished I was still hooked to video games, at least back then, I was having fun. Now everything just feels like a chore to me. Even my music.

Except for this song. I don't care if people hate me for liking techno, that song is damn awesome. Way better then this overrated song. At least Contacreast doesn't buy melodies that sound good from other people. Stupid basshunter and X-ray, buying Daddy DJ's original. Plus, daddy Dj's music video (Previous link) is much cooler then all the others. :D

Oh and I stumbled upon a great quote today

"If I could protect but one person from war's horror... then I would bear any shame. I would bear it proudly."
Hurray for Final Fantasy XI! :DDDDDDDDD -proud to be XI fan-

Well that ends mah blogz.

-Rem be out!

No comments: