Friday, March 18, 2011

183.

Sigh. The more I read mangas by Seo, the more I feel I'm missing out on a HUGE part of life.
Though, I think I have kind of left this before. Maybe around last year? Yeah, when gaming became incredibly boring, and I was bored to tears.
It feels like that now.

With school gone, I don't have much of a hobby to keep me busy.
Sure, I like art, music and photography, but I'm not the type to draw randomly, try to create music or walk outside with a camera.
I'm just not like that.
Sure, I can BE like that. and I have quite a bit of ideas that I have stockpiled over the years, but I just...can't see myself actually doing that.

I can't get into a working mode without there being some sort of deadline, time frame, or just someone telling me to start working. =\

Suddenly, I find myself inadvertently feeling jealous. Jealous at the people who have what that I want, the people who can get it but choose not too, and the characters in harmen/romances (harmen? i don't even know if it qualifies for that, maybe just romance) mangas. They get one, then lose it in about 20-30 chapters because they have their 'fatal flaw'. Most of the time it is just that they are stupid, or a natural gigolo. Sigh.

Especially Seo, his art makes me want to try to experience it for myself, and hell, sometimes they have the same thought patterns that I have. It's kinda creepy.

Yamato. Haruto.
I'm so jealous right now.

Even of that one-shot character, Half and Half - which I read a while ago.

A Town Where You Live, eh?
Yeah, I wish you'd stay in this town. Stay long enough for me to come back, and see.

Kimi no Iru Machi.

-Rem.

No comments: