Tuesday, March 15, 2011

180.

LOL I'M SUCH A CHEATER.
it's been 17 days without a post here, and it's just like, oh yeah, it's 180 now. even though the last one was 163. yup, nothing changed.

anyways.
Osu!
Damned jianvern...

SOCIALS. HOLY CRAP NOT COOOOOLLLL.
-scared-
i don't want to go tomorrow...don't want to go....
I need a scripit if I do go...

Dad's back tomorrow!
Seemed kinda down on the phone, the funeral still hasn't left his mind, probably... =\
And he's birthday is the day after.
What do i get. What do I do. =\
sigh...

RED TOGA TMR. : D
i sure hope that we're allowed.
and I sure hope to hell that I don't go or socials.
SOCIALS.
q-q
I need more time to qq over it! Don't give it to me tomorrowww!

And kyle, I knew it. ; )
I thought you said you 'used to' like her? Started again? : D
I'm glad it's her though, you make a nice couple. <3
And yes, I probably am high right now.
I mean I typed '<3' without a second thought. =\

NDS roms have gone away,
And Now I'm stuck with nothing to play.
I hope they come back soon,
Or else I shall be doomed,
To wait another week
and feel extremely meek.
So i pray for their return
Or my life shall be adjourned.

qq

Rene, you made me rhyme now too... =\

-Rem.

No comments: