Tuesday, October 26, 2010

48.

WARNING.
THE FOLLOW POST IS MADE BY AN ASSHOLE AND IS NOT SUITED FOR THOSE WHO WOULD NOT LIKE TO READ ABOUT IT.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.


fuck you.
seriously.
what the fuck.
okay?

seriously?
get real. I don't care.
good for you. go cry to yourself.
cry me a fucking river, see if i give a shit.
okay.
suck it up.
you said it yourself that life sucks&unfair.
fucking live up to your standards.
don't be all talk but no walk.
but then again.
thats what you are
arent you.


you know it's true.
but you still cry about it.
bitch about it.
and just
overly annoy me.
okay.
sure
yes
i care.
but
no
i don't care
if xxxx did xxx and made you cry.
or what not
okay.
right now
I
couldn't
possibly
care less.
you hear?

okay.
stop your sentence there.
heck.
stop your train of thought there.
go back to your QQing and raging.
go whine to someone who fucking cares.
okay.

I don't know whats wrong with you.
I can't help you.
i'm not a certified psychiatrist who comforts you whenever you need someone to bitch to.
hell. i'm not even one.
seriously?
is it really that big of a deal?
i don't see it.
you complain complain and complain
then i tell you to gtfo and stop.
then you bitch at me for being a 'cold blooded, uncaring bastard who doesn't have friends'
hello? you're my fucking friends
thats why you bitch to me.
and i don't tell you to just commit suicide already.

well then again
some friend you are.
self centered bastard.
just because i care about you
doesn't mean i know you're an uptight shameless bitch okay.

stop.
okay?

Oh right.
I just remembered.
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that i forgot.

Forgot that I only fucking exist.
when you need someone to bitch at and say that the other person is just heartless.
when you need advice.
help.

you know who you are.
okay.

I can't stand this anymore.
stop
bitching at me.
especially about him.
you know how much that annoys me?
it's like how women
always
ALWAYS
have to bring up their boyfriend/husband/lover/etc when some guy talks to her.
okay
i don't care about him
i'm not a rapist.
i'm not some guy who wants to get into your pants.
holy shit.


If you have gotten this far.
and I'm not talking to you, but you.
I hope you realize.
What kind of fucking wreak you're making me.
thanks for the love.
I'll miss you.
when you're in fucking hell.


to anyone who had no idea what the hell i'm saying.
sorry.
to the only person who KNOWS what i'm saying.
&and i'm not saying knows as in 'OH I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA'
but the one who called me a 'cold blooded, uncaring bastard who doesn't have friends'.
Leave.


sorry.


-Rem.

No comments: