Tuesday, October 5, 2010

28.

"Emily, come on we're going somewhere, I won't let got of what we had. Do anything you want just don't leave me out. Emily, just get closer to me."


haha.
Another day.

Another day I decided.
To waster away and contemplate how everything has changed.

=\

okay
peace.
walker.
!

oh but.
mom's friend's daugther's birthday is today.
so
have to be
good.
)':
well, not like it's hard LOL
those kids basically try to kill me on sight. D:
it's like...
exercise xD!
LOL.
i think i need it.


I can hardcore CQC with peace walker!
xD
One day, I shall CQC into a hug like big boss LOLL.
:3

okayyeah.
...

so uhm.
I realized I never talk about school anymore on these LOL.
so like...
I should start.

Well.
todayiwaslateforschoolandnothinginterestinghappenedfirstblockbutinsecondblockeugenewroteloveonmyarmsandapparentlyimsupposetosayilovesomeonebutididn'tknowaboutitsolikeitsweirdbutnotreallyweirdatthesametime.
lunchwasstupidbecauserenejustragedovernothavinghispspandlikeLOLARGHINEEDZSOMEMOAROTAKUPARADISORIMSODEADLOL. healsolefthismathbinderinfrenchclasslike"youwantit?keepit"andlikeyeah,hehadmaththatblocktoothoughLOL.
solikeyeahschoolisboringboringboring!ijustrealizedhowboringlifeasastudentiswhentheresnohomeworktheheckdoyoudo?goonmsnoronline?anddowhat.iveprobablyalreadyexploredmostcornersoftheinternetandtrustmeyoudontwanttoknowwhativeseensolikeyeahmaybeishouldstartusingspacesnowLOL.
hmmmonsecondthoughtmaybenotbecauseitsveryenjoyabletohavepeopletrytodecodethisespeciallyacertainonethatprobablywilltakeagestodecodethisLOL.
: )

okay, no more school.
It's too boring. ._.

I'll stick to my old style.
...of talking about whatever i want.
: D!

-Rem.

No comments: