Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Self Eval Term 2.

1. ATTENDANCE - LATES - SKIPPING

U. I have one or two excused absences with a note and few or no lates. I bring most of the materials I need.
More Info: Between U-Z, I have no Absences and/or lates. I have brought almost all my materials to class. Except when I need more. EG: I ran out of yarn today. ):

2. PARTICIPATION - TIME MANAGEMENT

U. I attend every class and work well most of the time. 70 - 80% effort.
More Info: I put 80-90%. Which is a U-Z.

3. BEHAVIOUR - ATTITUDE TOWARD LEARNING

U. I am a good worker most of the time, but sometimes I could try harder.

4. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT

Z. I have learned many new skills and/or have developed my skills by spending a lot of time practicing to improve the quality of my work.

5. PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY

Z. I am very good at critical thinking and problem solving and produce many innovative solutions to problems.

6. COMMUNICATION

Z. I communicate my ideas extremely well using innovative ideas. I always use English in the classroom.

7. Go

U. I have done most of the work, and use some of the habits.


8. INDEPENDENT WORKER

U. I do good work on my own and only seek help and guidance occasionally.


9. WORK -HABITS

U. I am usually doing what I am supposed to, finish my work on time and cause no disruptions in class.
More Info: I hand in all work on time. U-Z

10. Website

U. My website is up to date and well organized.



MY RESULTS THIS YEAR


Give examples of the knowledge you have gained throughout this year. Knowledge is information you can comprehend.
- All About Autism.
- Reasons for Depression and Causes.
- Fight or Flight

-
Give examples of the new skills you have developed in this year. Skills are the things that you can do, that you could not do before.- Uses HTML. Credit to Henry in MY9 for that.
- Knitting. Who knew.
- Proper form Powerpoint with presentation speaker.

-
Describe your attitude towards learning this year. Attitude is the way you feel and think towards something or someone.
- Learning about Chinese history in Socials was a bummer. There were too many dynasties, and my brain couldn't or wouldn't comprehend it all. Therefore making me almost flunk a test. ):

Calculating percentage, please tally up a score based on the choices you made on page one.

For each K score yourself 0
For each W score yourself 3
For each G score yourself 5
For each U score yourself 7
For each Z score yourself 9


Add up your score. Please provide a total out of 100, if you feel that you have done better than the description provided, please provide the pertinent evidence.

Total:
3 U-Z's.
4 U's.
3 Z's.
24 + 28 + 27 = 79/90. = 87.7% = ~88%
Grand total. 88/100.

No comments: