Wednesday, February 2, 2011

141.

Course planning tomorrow.
things to ask:
Can we take MORE than just 3 HLs?
If we are allowed to take more than 3 HL's, and I don't get MathHL, is there still time to switch to Physics HL? Since physics must be set in stone. =\

Sigh.
I actually want to take all HLs but french.
Damned french, how I'd love to replace french with arts.
BUT NOOO.
WE HAVE TO HAVE A SECOND LANGUAGE.
go die damnit. I do not want to learn french. I won't be using french anytime soon, and I sure as hell won't be moving to France.
I might visit Paris, that's all. At most.

I hate doing extra-curricular activities in school.
It's pressure on something you enjoy.
Pressure does not make anything more enjoyable.
IB Art. <-- Want to take, want to get back to the canvas, acrylic and maybe even the DSLR. Hell, I want to learn about photography. But IB dictates that I only get one damned elective. Fuck french, and possibly even TOK. I want to take another course.
Sigh, but if I want IB, I'm going to HAVE to take french, and TOK. TOK probably isn't THAT bad (unless Nancy's not exaggerating how shitty the essay is), but french...oh hell no sister. You got me taking french, but I sure as hell won't be enjoying it.

Maybe summer school has photography. Digital photography.
Maybe I'll take it. Even though there's no real point in doing Photography completion.
Wait, I'm going to check.

PHOTOGRAPHIC ART: LIMITED ENROLMENT
"A creative & practical approach designed for those interested in the art of photography. Bring a camera - analog or digital. Create strong images by engaging the principles & elements of art within your photographs. Includes lectures & critique of your photos, a field trip, & demos. Individual creativity emphasized. Instructor has had numerous solo gallery photographic art shows and has participated in many group art events locally & internationally. Limit : 15 students. "

^Sounds...amazing.

"Days: TUE "
Not good...

"Time: 6:30 PM-9:30 PM"
Shit. ._.

"Start Date:8 February 2011"
Andddd double shit.

Way to kick me when I'm down continuing Ed. >_>

Knowledge, how you continue to attract me.

THINGS I WANT TO LEARN:
Photography.
CAVAS ART. & PEN ART.
Adobe elements.
Psychology&Geography (yes, I want geography)
Drums&Guitar(?)
(excludes what I'm already taking)

THINGS I CAN'T LEARN THIS YEAR/NEXT YEAR BECAUSE OF NO TIME.
Photography.
CAVAS ART. & PEN ART.
Geography.
Drums&Guitar.

that's like 4/6 things, and Elements could be taught by just playing around.

sigh.

I wish I didn't take programming, and had taken Digital photography.
But then would I have time for Accounting? And I wasn't even that interested in Photography then. =\
sigh.

I hate deciding between two things I really want. >_>

THINGS I WANTED TO TAKE BUT DIDN'T GET TO TAKE:
Martial Arts - Yeah, I wanted to take this way back when I was doing skating (grade4/5).
math11e - damned accounting.
Electronics - Good job computers, good job.

sigh.

Enough about school. More about people.

I just don't get people. They confuse me. It's like there is NO WAY to understand what someone is thinking. Sure, it might be crazy to even think that there is a way to understand, but trust me, there is. It's just impossible to get there.
sigh.

I don't get girls though. Guys are okay, because I'm one myself and it's easier to understand. Girls, no idea. Aren't females the more 'complex' gender of the two? sigh.

-Rem.

No comments: